RSS Become a Fan

Purpose
Vitality
Wisdom
powered by

The Water Witch

The Concert

One day 7 friends attended a concert, here is what they thought...

1st Friend
The crowd was AWESOM! I could really feel the vibe.  Being in the energy of the place really electrified me.  I couldn't sleep all night, I was just riding the high.  I ended up writing a new song that night, the lyrics just sort of came to me.

2nd Friend
You should have seen the speakers. They were massive!  The sound coming out of them was amazing - crystal clear.  I would give anything to have a chance to play around on a system like that. I think I may look into becoming a sound engineer.

3rd Friend
The place stank.  There was beer and puke everywhere and people were lighting up all over the place.  The guys behind us were so drunk.  Half an hour in one guy spilled a beer all over my back and down my shirt.  I am actually allergic to beer so I broke out in hives and had to catch a cab to the emergency room.

4th Friend
The sets and costume changes were spectacular.  They must have had a dozen outfit changes, but the best part of the whole show was probably the fireworks!

5th Friend
My daughter was sick that night, and I left her at home with a sitter.  It was her first time with this new sitter.  I worried about her the whole time. Part way through, I went to the bathroom to try and call home.  I got totally lost but I ran into a really nice security guard who helped me find my way.  He was pretty cute too! We got to talking - he is also a single parent, and we really hit it off.  We have a date next Friday night.

6th Friend
The sound was poor, the music was dated, the guys were so old they could hardly move.  I don't know what all the full was about, what a waste of time and $20.  Glad I couldn't make it 20 years ago when everyone else went!

Me to my:
6 year old niece:  Uncle went to a party last night.  Everyone got dressed up in lots of sparkly clothes and there was lots of music an people and when the lights went out people brought out candles and there were lots of little flames.  "So how old was the birthday girl" she asks?

To my friend who couldn't make it: You really didn't miss to much - half way through I left with Friend 3 and we actually spent most of the night in emergency.

To my dad: You would have really liked the drummer.  His solos rocked, and he even played the keyboard and guitar.

To my wife: What a waste of a night.  I can't believe I spent so much money to going to a concert when I don't even like music.  Sometimes I wonder why I even hang around those people, our tastes are so different and we really have nothing in common anymore.  One thing that was kind of cool though was that they actually had recycling stations set up for all the empty beer cups!

THE END

WOW. What a bunch of different perspectives.  Did these people even attend the same event?  How would your viewpoints and opinions of this event change based on which individual you encountered following the concert.  Interesting how perspective also changes after a certain amount of time has passed, like in attending a concert for the same group 20 years later.

And what about Friend 7?  What did he have to say... he was such a hypocrite.  His story changes every time he talks to someone different.  Can't he get the story straight!  Can we please assign a group of individuals to talk to one of the friends so that we can find out what actually happened!!!

Why don't you interview Friend 7 - Because he speaks english, we can probably get the most information from him.  Plus every body knows him so it will be easy to access additional information through his different sources.  Make sure you interview all his friends, family, teachers, students and acquaintances over the next 2,000 years, but only talk to people who loved him and have lots of good things to say. Once you have every account straight, and everything figured out we will publish these findings into a book.

We will use this book for our teachings over the next 2,000 years.  Oh and remember, don't use any accounts from any of the other 6 friends - we don't want to confuse people with a story that differs from our own, and it can't possibly be right anyways.  One guy wasn't even there till 20 years later for goodness sake.  What could his opinion possibly matter.  One more thing... lets get rid of concerts all together.  From now on concerts only existed in the past.  Any person born today obviously wasn't there and therefore has no experience.  And furthermore anyone who tries to put on a concert today is a fake and a fraud because concerts and concert experiences NO LONGER EXIST!

P.S. In case anyone was interested... the names of the friends who attended the concert (in no particular order) are:

Gautama Buddha
Krishna
Confucius
Mohammed
Gia
Moses
Jesus

The Band? You guessed it - GOD.

HuMMMMMMM?  Any chance the other stories could be true - or part of a bigger picture? NA... don't think so.

Pass this on if you believe that concerts still exist and you feel a need to explore the bigger picture.

37 Comments to The Concert:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on September-19-16 10:05 PM
l;

top Celebrity jackets on January-02-18 10:28 PM
Mostly this vibrationalhydration site has been giving us about magic mondays really very impressive and helpful for all. Generating on becoming psychic for the better and great conincidence,keep it up.

writemyessay on January-06-18 4:09 AM
The article you have shared here incredibly heavenly. I genuinely like and esteemed your work. I read significantly your article; the concentrations you have indicated in this article are useful.

write an assignment for me on January-10-18 11:00 PM
Great runners really very impressive and helpful concepts always with this henrytettracing blog. Thanks for updating about again soon over hurldles before going distance was too much to overcome.

get free robux on January-26-18 3:44 AM
thanks for a sharing it.I found a lot of interesting information here.. roblox hack.i have agreed this website is very nice robox hack is good app

uk on April-18-18 11:43 PM
Considering donating organs cannot saves lives but doing it practically can saves lives. There are many youngsters today who wished to donate others to the needy for the sake of humanity. This practice should be acknowledged and praise for betterment.

do my assignment on April-18-18 11:48 PM
if we given a some works for people’s first they will think only how to finish that work in short time.Timing is very important to work.No one peoples not put in their best.All the peoples select an anyone online

uk essay on April-18-18 11:48 PM
This school is becoming more and more popular among the general people.Ribbon cutting ceremony brings a lot of positive things in front of the people.The event is gathering many people and let create an opportunity for sharing.

Buy Dissertation Online on April-25-18 6:34 AM
Considering giving organs can't spare lives yet doing it essentially can spares lives. There are numerous youths today who wished to give others to the penniless for mankind. This training ought to be recognized and commended for improvement.

olymptrade on May-21-18 2:01 AM
The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.

storspelare on June-01-18 6:51 AM
Make certain to look at the "Assets" area recorded beneath for some extraordinary connections.

marvel jackets on June-04-18 5:10 AM
last my time, I was reading somewhat in the same category and I to come across this site which I found it good. It looked interesting and I decided to scrutinize every contents and I read yours. It was absolutely worth it and I liked it loads. Resident Evil 6 Leon Kennedy Gaming Cosplay Biker Mens Black Leather Jacket Men's David Beckham Biker Slim Fit Bomber Black Quilted Cowhide Leather Jacket

write me an essay on June-30-18 4:48 AM
There is a known nothing for the few horror stories which is use to be the best part for the knowing stories for the week.There are some kind of horror stories which are interested and known as the best part of the backup.

write me a dissertation on June-30-18 4:48 AM
I am now not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thanks for great information I was looking for this info for my project.

Coconut Oil on July-16-18 1:10 AM
Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

Hero Instinct on July-16-18 4:40 AM
I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?

The Woman Men A on July-16-18 4:46 AM
Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.

The Magic of Making Up on July-16-18 4:51 AM
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.

Pregnancy Miracle on July-16-18 7:24 AM
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...

Ex Factor Guide on July-16-18 7:50 AM
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.

Children Learning Readi on July-16-18 8:44 AM
Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.

Corn on July-17-18 8:42 AM
It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that.

Pineapple Juice on July-17-18 10:02 AM
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.

Pumpkin on July-17-18 1:09 PM
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!

Brain Foods on July-17-18 2:21 PM
I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!

Start Po on July-18-18 2:03 AM
it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity..

Benefits of Sunflower Seeds on July-18-18 4:38 AM
You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

Online Shopping on September-17-18 5:15 AM
I love reading about Paris Hilton,Britney Spears Tara Reid Nicole Richie.Check out these celeb gossip sites.

Assignment Help Online on October-01-18 5:47 AM
Looking for someone write my assignment here are Expert Allassignmenthelp well efficient and capable of creating unique assignments for students .Assignment Help Online is a term which is best for students help, they can easily get help for their assignments online.

hanuman images 3d on October-12-18 4:15 AM
Lord hanuman images is one of the most revered and celebrated figures in the Hindu Mythology. He is worshiped by the devotees all around the world who wish to gain ...

Allassignmenthelp Reviews on October-27-18 4:19 AM
Allassignmenthelp Reviews has helped many students to choose the right website. It has also helped the students to score good grades in their academics. Our writing services review will help you to find the best writing websites for your success.

sims 4 mods on December-03-18 10:06 PM
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time. And do you want to leave the virtual worth yourself? If you want, let go to the game sims 4 mods. Click link to participate game

mikecole on March-20-19 5:54 AM
Enjoyed the post. Learning a new language through app motivates you and also get feedback for the correction immediately.

Abigail on March-22-19 6:08 AM
All the post are nice. The ideal way to compress your PDF files and save more disk space with cisdem PDF compressor.

ps3emulator.co on March-23-19 5:09 AM
ps3emulator.co Download PS3 Emulator APK 2019, to play PS3 games on Android & Windows PC. BTW, there is also PS3 emulator for Windows PC & Android phones.

Alyssa on March-26-19 6:58 AM
All the post are informative. You can also do real time drawing on your screenshot with litecamhd screen recorder.

Cool Profile Pics on April-04-19 10:31 AM
Cool Profile Pics Download the cool looking WhatsApp, DP, Facebook Profile Pictures, Instagram profile icon for free, download the profile pics now!